La date/heure actuelle est Lun 23 Avr - 20:24 (2018) | Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Voir les messages sans réponses
Alliance Du Mal Index du ForumAlliance Du Mal Index du Forum
Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Connexion

The Log Of A SeaWaif Being Recollections Of The First Fou
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Du Mal Index du Forum » Alliance Du Mal » Probleme
Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kellelsa

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 03:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Log Of A SeaWaif Being Recollections Of The First Fou Répondre en citant

The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life
by Frank T. Bullen
rating: 4.6 (7 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life
->>>ONLINE BOOK The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life

The brilliant author of "The Cruise of the Cachalot" and "Idylls of the Sea" presents in this new work the continuous story of the actual experiences of his first four years at sea. In graphic and picturesque phrases he has sketched the events of voyages to the West Indies, to Bombay and the Coromandel coast, to Melbourne and Rangoon. Nothing could be of more absorbing interest than this wonderfully vivid account of humanity and the adventures and strange sights and experiences attendant upon deep-sea voyages.

"This book is truly fascinating reading.... To everything Mr. Bullen brings enthusiasm, a passion for accuracy, and the good writing that comes of knowledge and sincerity."—London Academy

"A fresh sea-breeze blows through the whole book, and entertainment and instruction are delightfully blended."—The Daily Mail

CONTENTS.

I. My first ship

II. Outward-bound

III. Arrival at Demerara

IV. The mutiny and after

V. The land of liberty

VI. To Havana and after

VII. Off to sea again

VIII. Struggles in Liverpool and London

IX. Bound for Jamaica

X. Adventures of a shipwrecked crew

XI. An eventful passage home

XII. Adrift in Liverpool once more

XIII. The dawn of better days

XIV. Due south

XV. Eight weeks' calm

XVI. Up the Indian Ocean to Bombay

XVII. On the Coromandel coast

XVIII. Homeward to London

XIX. A change of nationality

XX. The passage to Melbourne

XXI. I become a colonial coaster

XXII. Prosperity palls upon me

XXIII. Another queer ship

XXIV. Deep-water amenities

XXV. Proceedings at Rangoon

XXVI. Homeward-bound in difficulties

XXVII. Deep-water coasting

XXVIII. Which brings us to port at last

XXIX. Conclusion

Details:
price: $28.95
bound: 308 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 9, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1545255555, 978-1545255551,
weight: 1.2 pounds (
filesize:

The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life Frank T. Bullen

The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life information wiki author book francais
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book in English
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life iBooks online how read via how to
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life free docx
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life ebook android pdf
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life free docx
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life mobile pdf
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life ios сhapter cheap eng download
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life fb2 online find book сhapter
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life tom portable german direct link online
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life read online pdf free
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life pdf download full book
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book ZippyShare
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book pdf
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life eReader online
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life access read find get pc
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life value pdf full mp3 book
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life kindle pdf book macbook mobile
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life free txt
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life link without registering selling online ebook
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book kindle
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book BitTorrent free
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life eReader itunes view windows download
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book cheap book
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life read flibusta story writer epub
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book cheap book
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life buy amazon bookstore download epub
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book german
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life download torrent
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life get free
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book buy cheap
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book book free from xiaomi
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book without pay
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book ipad free
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life torrent download 1337x
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book buy cheap
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book docs
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life online touch offline macbook author
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life story pocket amazon download djvu
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life download via torrent client
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book without pay
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life online iBooks offline eng free
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life book read online
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life mobile ebook
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life download english
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life phone wiki free eReader book
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life free txt
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life audiobook free
The Log of a Sea-Waif: Being Recollections of the First Four Years of My Sea Life download via torrent client

48a4f088c3

Life Is Better With A German Shepherd Scrapbook and Journal: Dog Vaccination Record, Puppy Baby Book and Memory Book (Dog Scrapbook)And Then Some: How a Sydney woman ran a business, managed a family and raised her autistic son - and survived to tell the tale!Superhero Roberto: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalThe Genius of Birds Jennifer AckermanGray Cat : journal / Diary /Notebook with150 lined pages 6 x 9 inches (15.24 X 22.86 cm) CREAM PaperLife Is Better With A Maltese Scrapbook and Journal: Dog Vaccination Record, Puppy Baby Book and Memory Book (Dog Scrapbook)Subtle Angels: Annabelle Lee 2The+Psalmist%3A+A+Collection+of+Psalm+and+Hymn+Tunes%2C+Arranged+for+the+Organ+or+Piano+Forte+%28Classic+Reprint%29In Olde Massachusetts: Sketches of Old Times and Places During the Early Days of the CommonwealthGorbachev%3A+The+Last+Leader+of+the+USSR

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 03:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Du Mal Index du Forum » Probleme

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Sauter vers:  

Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation